Monday, January 23, 2006

CustrMaps!

In the course of checking out Pete's blog
  • A life in color ~ READ BETWEEN THE PIXELS FOR THE FULL STORY OF AN EXTRAORDINARY LIFE OF A VERY ORDINARY MAN.
  • not only did I notice the truly awesome photos, but I noticed an interesting sidebar item called Clustrmaps. I was intrigued because I love maps and studying people & the way they relate to each other, the way they 'find' each other, is one of my absolute passions.

    I decided to try it myself. I never dreamed that it would show people from all over the world visiting my little corner of cyber-space in just ONE week! Also, I had no idea how MANY people were popping in. I am truly blown away!

    There are a few things I'd change in the 'perfect universe'. But, it's free and it really does provide an insight that I would not have if I hadn't stumbled across it in Pete's blog. Thanks Pete! and Thanks Clustrmaps!