Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ok I was tagged by Pete and it took me awhile but here are my answers :)

All about Me me (well some about me anyway)
1.What was the name of the teacher that was most influential in your life from grades K through 6? This is sad but I don't remember ANY of my teachers' names. We moved so often and I went to so many different schools during this time it all just blended together. But, I do think that my Spanish teacher in first grade had a huge impact. I learned to really love languages and she helped me speak out loud when I couldn't in my native language.

2.Did you argue with teachers? Haha no. You would have to be able to verbalize to do this. I was the quiet type. In fact I was mute until well into my 7th year of schooling.

3.What subject did you favour in high school? History! I love history. It was almost too good to be true that it was actually a school class. I was always thinking that it was too much fun to be included as school :)

4.Did you attend a university and if so, did you attain a degree? Yes and no. My haphazard approach to primary schooling carried over into my university studies. I moved around a lot and studied tons of different things but nothing enough to equal a degree.

5.Do you learn best through books, by watching, or hands-on? Hands-on definitely although I can do it through books or by watching it's just slightly harder.

6.Has education been an ongoing process for you? Haha everyday is an education. I am always learning and wanting to learn. I can't imagine NOT wanting to learn. So the answer to this is a resounding Yes!


7.What seven people are you tagging to do this?
I'll have to get back about this part ;)