Monday, August 13, 2007

One of the most annoying webpages ever

Click the title and you will see for yourself! By annoying I don't mean the content, which is fine. I mean the graphics on the page itself. As you scroll down the page you can see:
2 Flying Flags
2 Reader boards with 2 moving stars ~Large & Small
3 Flashing borders
1 pop-up box suggesting proper viewing size for this page
3 Flying Birds
1 Dancing Spinning Nun
2 trees morphing through seasonal changes in color with attached reader board
and last but not least
A sparkling diamond rose

I am almost positive that most of these things, if not all of them have nothing to do with the content of the page itself, which is actually a Russian Steam Bath. I have no idea what a Russian Steam Bath is though because I never made it past the awful graphics.