Thursday, December 13, 2007

Still working on it....

Friday, June 23, 2006

I recently found out that I have a Fear of having Fears.

Phobophobia. I think that is very funny. AND it explains why I go out of my way to conquer all my fears and to be fearless. I have always been a tomboy and a daredevil. Always trying to prove to myself that I am NOT afraid of anything. Even if I'm terrified.

Right now I am trying to conquer a new fear. Philophobia- Fear of falling in love or being in love. It seems that I have a few more fears than I'd like to admit. I'm hoping with a little self-analysis I can conquer this fear pretty quickly.

I wonder why I don't have a fear of psychopathic, narcissistic, sociopathic, crap-piles walking around disguised as people. That would make more sense to me. :D

___________________________________________________________________________________

Posted by Chavis on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 at 3:07 AM
To answer your last question, Ive always found it hard to be afraid of something I can stab.

Posted by Wenchie LostElf on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 at 10:02 AM
HAHA! You do have a way with words :D and you know I think you pinned down my feelings EXACTLY. Thanks hon!