Saturday, May 17, 2008

John aka Twitch


I'm posting this picture even though it's from a couple years ago because it is just too good to have it lost in the forgotten photos files.....

It was originally captioned: "just dont even bother asking..."

Original Questions/comments posted about this photo..(one of these is mine but I'm not tellin' which one ;)

"are you trying to be ALL of the village people?"
"Seriously HOT and I have NO idea why... I'm soooo confused!"
"It's fuckin Elton John!!!"
"Prince Mongo's forgotten child."
"when the feather boas come out...well, 'nuff said :)"
"hahahahahah...Like I would bother asking...This is a DRAG BALLERINA NATIVE AMERICAN...Who is possibly fishing or fenceing....AND.....WHAT...Don't you people know???"

{Luv ya' John! Hope things are Rockin' in Texarkana!)